Augmented and Virtual Reality are some of the fastest growing sectors of our economy. These technologies are spreading far beyond the gaming world and into business and education, where its being used to train employees and better educate students.
Eastern Iowa Community College (EICC) teaches the skills needed to create Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality applications for enterprise and education. The curriculum covers many diverse fields, including: architecture, product visualization, game creation, multimedia design, and broadcast media.
In this fast-track program, students receive 8 months of training, including 4 months working directly on real-life projects in different market segments. Find out how you can get started on an exciting career and earn an accredited certificate.
Award Options for Virtual and Augmented Reality
- Associate in Applied Science
START DATE: August 20, 2018
Examples of real-life projects learners previously worked on include:
- ExxonMobil: Immersive 3D Training Environment (I3TE)
- Penn State Lions and Miami University Hurricanes Fan Engagement: 360 Virtual Reality Experience for Mobile
- King Tut VR: Mobile app for tourism
- A Night Stroll in the Alps: An Award-Winning Application judged by seasoned professionals and the Virtual Reality Society of Japan
Learn more at an Open House, join us on the following dates:
- April 21st @ 5-7 pm (CST)
- July 18th @ 4-6 pm (CST)
More information to follow.