Mark your calendars! In just one week EON Reality will be launching the Virtual 3D Learning World Tour. Our team will be traveling throughout Asia, Europe, the Middle East, North America, and South America to speak about the various benefits of 3D technologies in education and how EON Reality hopes to meet the growing demand for interactive 3D learning software and content.
3D Learning Powered by EON Creator V. 4.5
More and more studies show that virtual reality is taking education to the next level. According to K12 students around the world, utilizing 3D technology in the classroom makes content more engaging and also facilitates the overall learning process. Statistics from these studies are impressive:
- 86% of students in the 3D classroom improved their test results. 1)
- Attention levels doubled (92% vs 46%). 1)
- Test scores increased with 35%. 2)
- From http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-15115059
- From http://www.dlp.com/downloads/DLP-CaseStudy-Classroom3.pdf
A key focus of our upcoming World Tour will be EON Creator Version 4.5, the newest version of our EON Creator software. EON Creator is currently available through the EON Experience platform, an extensive 3D content library that allows users to instantly choose from thousands of 3D models to configure, customize, and publish high-quality interactive 3D content. The newest version is now integrated with EON Coliseum, an interactive 3D platform that allows registered users to conduct live meetings and classroom sessions in a virtual, multi-user environment. Users can now enjoy the following features:
- Seamless integration of EON Creator and EON Coliseum within the EON Experience platform
- User-friendly curriculum development tools via the Virtual Tour Planner
- Enhanced user interaction with Qwiki connection
- A continuous learning experience enabled by the EON Experience Gate, a tool which allows users to easily move from one virtual scene to the next
Compared to previous versions, EON Creator Version 4.5 is designed to deliver a more seamless and user-friendly experience.
Follow Us Throughout the Tour
Want to keep up with Team EON during the Tour? Follow us on Twitter @EONRealityInc for all the latest updates from our travels!