Augmented and Virtual Reality are some of the fastest growing sectors of our economy. These technologies are spreading far beyond the gaming world and into business and education, where its being used to train employees and better educate students.
The VR Innovation Academy teaches the skills needed to create Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality applications for enterprise and education. The curriculum covers many diverse fields, including: architecture, product visualization, game creation, multimedia design, and broadcast media. In this fast-track program, students receive 8 months of training, including 4 months working directly on real-life projects in different market segments. At the end of the course, students will have a robust portfolio of work showing off their projects.
Find out how you can get started on an exciting career.
SCHOOL START DATE: NOVEMBER 19TH, 2018
WITH THE LATEST AR & VR SYSTEMS
Stage 1 – Theoretical and practical training – 4 months
- General knowledge on Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, and Mixed Reality
- Project management tools and techniques while working on AR and VR immersive projects
- Development of 2D and 3D visual assets
- Modelling, Texturing, Rigging and Animation of the assets for AR and VR applications
- Interactive application development basic and advance
- Scripting and programming techniques within interactive application development
- Development and deployment of the VR applications for immersive systems
- Creation mobile 3D applications with VR and AR functionality
- Publishing applications for Android, iOS and for EON Studio based educational platforms
Stage 2 – Project based training – 4 months
- Collaborative work in multi-skilled groups
- Student’s individual development path via experience working on projects
- Idea promotion and incubation of the creativity
- Support the operations of global production
- Team building exercises
- Mentoring to assist with CV preparation and interview skills for possible recruitment with EON Reality or beyond
- Entrepreneurship development