EON Reality started in 2014 a Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality training school in Laval. It offers a 10 months course aimed at developing workforce for VR/AR market with interactive and 3D technology skills including coding, modeling, mobile applications, design, and development.
This course is aimed at candidates who are proficient in the design tools and / or the basics of computer programming and have a good level of English. The course is taught in English with instructors from all over the world: United States, Asia, France, United Kingdom … An international career is yours!
EON Reality, a leader in this market, has a showroom, a production studio and a training hub in the heart of Laval welcoming passionate trainees.
START DATE: JANUARY 2019
WITH THE LATEST AR & VR SYSTEMS
Stage 1 – Theoretical and practical training – 12 weeks
- General knowledge on Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, and Mixed Reality
- Project management tools and techniques while working on AR and VR immersive projects
- Development of 2D and 3D visual assets
- Modelling, Texturing, Rigging and Animation of the assets for AR and VR applications
- Interactive application development basic and advance
- Scripting and programming techniques within interactive application development
- Development and deployment of the VR applications for immersive systems
- Creation mobile 3D applications with VR and AR functionality
- Publishing applications for Android, iOS and for EON Studio based educational platforms
Stage 2 – Project based training – 33 weeks
- Collaborative work in multi-skilled groups
- Student’s individual development path via experience working on projects
- Idea promotion and incubation of the creativity
- Support the operations of global production
- Team building exercises
- Mentoring to assist with CV preparation and interview skills for possible recruitment with EON Reality or beyond
- Entrepreneurship development
Courses will take place at EON Reality S.A.S – 21 rue Saint-Melaine – 53000 Laval