Augmented and Virtual Reality are some of the fastest growing sectors of our economy. These technologies are spreading far beyond the gaming world and into business and education, where its being used to train employees and better educate students.
The VR Innovation Academy teaches the skills needed to create AVR applications for enterprise and education. The curriculum covers many diverse fields, including: architecture, product visualization, game creation, multimedia design, and broadcast media. In this fast-track program, students receive 10 months of training, including 6 months working directly on real-life projects in different market segments. At the end of the course, students will have a robust portfolio of work showing off their inputs.
START DATE: TO BE ANNOUNCED
WITH THE LATEST AR & VR SYSTEMS
Stage 1 – Theoretical and Practical Training – 4 Months
- General knowledge on Augmented and Virtual Reality, and Mixed Reality
- Project management tools and techniques while working on AVR immersive projects
- Development of 2D and 3D visual assets
- Modeling, texturing, rigging and animation of the assets for AVR applications
- Scripting and programming techniques within basic and advanced interactive application development
- Development and deployment of the AVR applications for immersive systems
- Creation of mobile 3D applications with AVR functionality
- Publishing applications for Android, iOS and for EON-based educational platforms
Stage 2 – Project-Based Learning Training – 6 Months
- Collaborative work in multi-skilled groups
- Understanding the role of teamwork and collaboration in global companies while producing digital content.
- Individual development path via experience working on projects
- Project Placement and Agile Project Management techniques such as Scrum and Kanban
- Idea promotion and incubation of creativity
- Team building exercises
- Mentoring and entrepreneurship development