Augmented and Virtual Reality are some of the fastest growing sectors of our economy. These technologies are spreading far beyond the gaming world and into business and education, where its being used to train employees and better educate students.
The University of Bologna and EON Reality have collaborated to create the first ever Masters in Innovation in eXtended Reality (MIXR). This is the world’s first innovation-based degree, which is truly cross-faculty and includes applied augmented and virtual reality (AVR) study and practice. The aim of MIXR is to provide students with the knowledge required to engineer extended reality experiences and apps, for key growth domains: design, architecture, fashion and medicine.
Study our industry-relevant Masters degree now, and begin your exciting new career!
DEADLINE: OCTOBER 14th, 2019
WITH THE LATEST AR & VR SYSTEMS
Master’s Degree: Course Structure (360 Hours)
Stages 1 and 2 – Theory and Practical
- General theory and methodology
- Application of knowledge
- Urban, Architecture and Cultural Heritage
- Product Design
- Medicine and Health
Stage 3 – Student Internships
- Collaborative work in multi-skilled groups
- Scripting and programming techniques within interactive application development
- Publishing applications for Android, iOS and for EON Studio based educational platforms
- Individual development path via projects and development
- Incubation of creativity
- Development and deployment of XR applications for immersive systems including CAVEs, HMDs and mobile
- Creation of 3D mobile apps with VR and AR functionality
- Team building exercises
- Mentoring to assist with CV preparation and interview skills for possible recruitment with EON Reality or beyond
- XR Entrepreneurship development
JOIN US FOR THE NEW ACADEMIC YEAR
(Links to University of Bologna’s website).
Start training in AR & VR content creation today!