EON Entrepreneur School, Laval – France
START DATE: October 30, 2017
EON Reality, together with IMIE, started in 2014 a Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality training school in Laval. It offers a nine month course aimed at developing Laval’s workforce with interactive and 3D technology skills including coding, modeling, mobile applications, design, and development.
This course is aimed at candidates who are proficient in the design tools and / or the basics of computer programming and have a good level of English. The courses are taught in English with instructors from all over the world: United States, Asia, France, United Kingdom … An international career is yours!
EON Reality, a leader in this market, has a showroom and a training hub in the heart of Laval welcoming passionate trainees.
The EON Entrepreneur School program provides the skills needed to create content for Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality applied to industry and education primarily. The teaching covers the fields of 3D computer graphics, computer programming and project management.IMIE Laval relies on this program to propose, in France, a complete, qualifying and professionalizing program.
5 MONTHS OF THEORY:
- Graphics and Development applied to Virtual and Augmented Reality.
- Development for mobiles (tablets and telephones).
- Development of applications for immersive systems (CAVE System, HTC Vive, Occulus Rift, Samsung Gear, …).
- Application design on the EON platform.
- Project management.
- Training delivered in English by professionals in the field of Virtual and Augmented Reality.
5 months internship
Courses will take place at the premises of I.I.A. (Institut d’informatique appliquée)
Address: 5, Boulevard of Industry – 53940 Saint-Berthevin
You can fill out the form below