Learn how virtual reality will affect the global economy and the global knowledge race. Since 1999, we’ve been providing governmental bodies, such as Manchester City Council, Laval France, City of Tshwane, State of Mexico Government, Singapore Civil Defense Force, and UNIDO, with complete Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality solutions that help people learn faster, improve memory retention rates, and make better decisions. Our latest offering, the EON AVR Platform, provides a regional platform to empower the creation of VR/AR applications to enhance the education and training of your citizens and creating new economic opportunities through VR or AR.
Sign up for this webinar on February 28th at 7:00 PM PST (March 1st at 11:00 AM SGT) to understand how you can leverage these technologies and help you provide innovative services.
You will specifically learn:
• How Augmented and Virtual Reality (AVR) helps colleges and universities teach more in less time
• How AVR moves teaches higher skills such as critical thinking and problem solving
• How AVR improves attention in the classroom and awaken a student’s curiosity for learning
• How AVR help companies cope with the increasing complexity of a worker’s day to day tasks
• How AVR helps reduce risk and increase safety
• How to improve assessment and performance through the AVR Platform
• How you can develop, run, manage, access, store, host, and distribute AVR applications without the complexity of building and maintaining the necessary infrastructure
• The key benefits and results other institutions are seeing from Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality based learning
• Case studies and examples of how other schools have implemented the AVR platform