Learn how Virtual Reality can tell better stories and deliver innovative Edutainment experiences. Since 1999, we’ve been providing complete Virtual Reality edutainment experiences for companies, such as 313@Somerset, Universal Music Group, Merlin Entertainment, FIFA, Coca-Cola, Parques Reundios, and the Egyptian Minister for Heritage Affairs that tells a better story, holds the audience’s attention better, and delivers a better experience for visitors. Our latest offering, the EON AVR Platform, provides an enterprise platform that empowers your company to create its own VR/AR applications to enhance all areas of the edutainment experience.
Sign up for this webinar on January 26th at 7:00 AM PST ( 16:00 CET) to understand how you can leverage these technologies and help your company innovate.
You will specifically learn:
• How Augmented and Virtual Reality (AVR) lets you tell a better story with an immersive experience
• How AVR grabs the audience’s attention and hold it long enough for the content’s message to the viewers.
• How AVR delivers a better brand experience and clearly communicates your brand’s message
• Increase visitors to your venues and attractions while lowering costs.
• Improve visitor engagement through interactive experiences
• How you can develop, run, manage, access, store, host, and distribute AVR applications without the complexity of building and maintaining the necessary infrastructure
• The key benefits and results others are seeing from Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality based learning
• Case studies and examples of how companies have implemented the EON AVR Platform