Learn how Virtual Reality can train athletes better and deliver innovative fan experiences. Since 1999, we’ve been providing providing complete Virtual Reality experiences for sports companies and teams, such as the Tampa Bay Rays, FIFA, Coca-Cola, UCLA, Kansas, Syracuse, University of Miami, and Penn State, that give players realistic in-game repetitions or tell a better story, hold an audience’s attention better, and deliver a better experience for fans. Our latest offering, the EON AVR Platform, provides an enterprise platform that empowers your company to create its own VR/AR applications to enhance all areas of the edutainment experience.
Sign up for this webinar on March 22nd at 12:00 AM PST (9:00 am CET, 16:00 pm SGT) to understand how you can leverage these technologies and help your company innovate.
You will specifically learn:
• How Augmented and Virtual Reality (AVR) trains athletes better with realistic in-game repetitions at full game speed
• How AVR lets you tell a better story with an immersive experience
• How AVR grabs the audience’s attention and hold it long enough for the content’s message to the viewers.
• How AVR delivers a better brand experience and clearly communicates your brand’s value
• Improve fan engagement through interactive experiences
• How you can develop, run, manage, access, store, host, and distribute AVR applications without the complexity of building and maintaining the necessary infrastructure
• The key benefits and results others are seeing from Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality based learning
• Case studies and examples of how companies and teams have implemented the EON AVR Platform