Learn how Virtual Reality can increase sales and improve the customer experience for Real Estate and Construction. Since 1999, we’ve been providing Virtual Reality Real Estate and Construction applications for companies, such as Chick-fil-a, Atlas Copco, Katara, Kinan, Saudi Commission for Tourism and Antiquities, and the Jeddah Economic Company, that helps visualize architectural plans before construction, improves the customer experience, and drives pre-construction sales. Our latest offering, the EON AVR Platform, provides an enterprise platform that empowers your company to create its own VR/AR applications to enhance all areas of the real estate and construction business – design, construction, sales, maintenance, safety training, and operations.
Sign up for this webinar on March 9th at 12:00 AM PST (9:00 am CET, 16:00 pm SGT) to understand how you can leverage these technologies and help your company innovate.
You will specifically learn:
• How Augmented and Virtual Reality (AVR) lets you experience construction before it’s started
• How AVR gives a perspective viewing of architectural plans to identify issues before construction starts.
• How AVR helps place the viewer into a development, without needed their imagination
• To remove the need for expensive physical models, while allowing for change on the fly
• How to improve pre-construction sales by utilizing virtual walkthroughs
• Differentiate your company from the competition with a new take on property presentations
• Improve customer satisfaction by giving the client a clear view of the finished product and managing their expectations.
• How you can develop, run, manage, access, store, host, and distribute AVR applications without the complexity of building and maintaining the necessary infrastructure
• The key benefits and results others are seeing from Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality based learning
• Case studies and examples of how companies have implemented the EON AVR Platform