Learn how Virtual Reality can improve safety, training, and response times in security and defense. Since 1999, we’ve been providing energy companies and utilities, such as Singapore Civil Defense Force, the Tobyhanna Army Depot, and Raytheon, with complete Virtual Reality solutions that helps train employees faster, improve retention rates, make better decisions, and give a more complete view of security needs. Our latest offering, the EON AVR Platform, provides a platform that empowers your company or organization to create its own VR/AR applications to enhance all areas of security and defense.
Sign up for this webinar to understand how you can leverage these technologies and innovate your security and defense infrastructure. The webinar is offered at the following times on July 11, 2017:
You will specifically learn:
• How Augmented and Virtual Reality (AVR) helps lower the cost of their training while improving training quality
• How AVR helps cope with the increasing complexity of day to day tasks.
• How AVR help reduce risk and increase safety
• To improve the quality of learning through increased engagement with AVR applications
• How to improve the assessment and performance of your personnel through the AVR Platform
• How you can develop, run, manage, access, store, host, and distribute AVR applications without the complexity of building and maintaining the necessary infrastructure
• The key benefits and results others are seeing from Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality based learning
• Case studies and examples of how companies have implemented the EON AVR Applications