Learn how Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality can improve safety, training, and productivity for energy companies. Since 1999, we’ve been providing energy companies and utilities, such as ExxonMobil, BP, Bechtel, Saudi Aramco, PetroSkills, Qatar Petroleum, and Kepco, with complete Virtual Reality solutions that helps help train employees faster, improve retention rates, and make better decisions. Our latest offering, the EON AVR Platform, provides an enterprise platform that empowers your company to create its own VR/AR applications to enhance all areas of the energy business – from geology, to production, to safety training, and distribution.
Sign up for this webinar on September 26th at 11:00 am PDT (8:00 pm CEST) to understand how you can leverage these technologies and help your company innovate.
You will specifically learn:
• How Augmented and Virtual Reality (AVR) helps energy companies and utilities lower the cost of their training while improving training quality
• How AVR helps cope with the increasing complexity of day to day tasks.
• How AVR help reduce risk and increase safety
• To improve the quality of learning through increased engagement with AVR applications
• How to improve the assessment and performance of your personnel through the AVR Platform
• How you can develop, run, manage, access, store, host, and distribute AVR applications without the complexity of building and maintaining the necessary infrastructure
• The key benefits and results others are seeing from Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality based learning
• Case studies and examples of how energy companies and utilities have implemented the AVR platform