Learn how Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality can improve patient care. Since 1999, we’ve been providing medical schools, medical device companies, and hospitals, such as University of Nebraska Medical Center, AstraZeneca, UK’s National Health Service, GSK, GE Healthcare, and University of Arizona College of Medicine, with complete Virtual Reality solutions that helps employees or students learn faster, improve their information retention, and make better decisions. Our latest offering, the EON AVR Platform, provides an enterprise platform that empowers your company or university to create its own VR/AR applications to enhance all areas of patient care – from patient education all the way to doctor training.
Sign up for this webinar on April 4th at 8:00 AM PST (17:00 CET) to understand how you can leverage these technologies and help your company innovate.
You will specifically learn:
• How Augmented and Virtual Reality (AVR) helps the medical field lower the cost of their training while improving training quality
• How AVR help the medical field cope with the increasing complexity of medical regulations and day to day tasks.
• How AVR help reduce risk and increase safety
• To improve the quality of learning through increased engagement with AVR applications
• How to improve the assessment and performance of your personnel and students through the AVR Platform
• How you can develop, run, manage, access, store, host, and distribute AVR applications without the complexity of building and maintaining the necessary infrastructure
• The key benefits and results others in the medical field are seeing from Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality based learning
• Case studies and examples of how others have implemented the AVR platform