Can’t make the webinar? Register anyway and we’ll send you the recording.
Learn how Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality can change your business for the better. Since 1999, EON Reality has been providing Fortune 500 companies, such as ExxonMobil, Accenture, Boeing, GSK, GE, and BP, with complete Virtual Reality solutions that help train employees faster, improve retention rates, and make better decisions. Our latest offering, the EON AVR Platform, provides an enterprise platform that empowers your company to create its own VR/AR applications to enhance all areas of your business.
Sign up for this webinar on October 31st at 11:00 am Singapore Time (October 30th at 8:00 pm PDT) to understand how you can leverage these technologies and help your company innovate.
You will specifically learn:
- How Augmented and Virtual Reality (AVR) can help companies lower the cost of their training while improving training quality
- How AVR can help companies cope with the increasing complexity of a worker’s day to day tasks.
- How AVR can help reduce risk and increase safety
- To improve the quality of learning through increased engagement with AVR applications
- How to improve the assessment and performance of your workforce through the AVR Platform
- How you can develop, run, manage, access, store, host, and distribute AVR applications without the complexity of building and maintaining the necessary infrastructure
- The key benefits and results other companies are seeing from Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality based learning
- Case Studies and examples of how other companies have implemented the AVR platform