Learn how Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality can be an effective tool for educators. Since 1999, EON Reality has been providing educational institutions, such as Eastern Iowa Community College, Lehman College, Imperial College, Cornell, Carnegie Mellon, Nanyang Technical University, and Deakin, with complete Virtual Reality solutions that help their students learn faster, improve retention rates, and make better decisions. Our latest offering, the EON AVR Platform, provides a campus wide platform to empower your faculty to create their own VR/AR applications to enhance their lessons and let their students learn by doing in VR or AR.
Sign up for this webinar on January 19th at 7:00 AM PST ( 16:00 CET) to understand how you can leverage these technologies and help your faculty innovate.
You will specifically learn:
- How Augmented and Virtual Reality (AVR) can help colleges and universities teach more in less time
- How AVR can move education from memorization to higher skills such as critical thinking and problem solving.
- How AVR can improve attention in the classroom and awaken a student’s curiosity for learning
- How you can develop, run, manage, access, store, host, and distribute AVR applications without the complexity of building and maintaining the necessary infrastructure
- The key benefits and results other institutions are seeing from Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality based learning
- Case studies and examples of how other schools have implemented the AVR platform