Join us for the EON Human 2.0 Consortium Conference 2017 in Laval, France, on October 11th, to experience an Interactive Digital Center (IDC), the latest AR and VR technologies, and solutions for Industry and Education. Learn how governments and institutions have used Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality based Interactive Digital Centers to teach more in less time, deal with increasing complexity in the workplace, and advances education from memorization to higher skills such as critical thinking and problem solving. Traditional knowledge transfer methods cannot keep up with the rapid pace of change leaving those displaced by technological change unable to find new employment.
- See first hand how Interactive Digital Centers (IDC) work, from the entrepreneur school to the App Factory
- Experience the latest Augmented and Virtual Reality (AVR) applications delivered from Phone to Dome
- Walk through the IDC setup process from Startup to Sustainability
- Meet one-on-one with existing IDC owners
- See how EON Reality is addressing the needs of a variety of industries with the AVR Platform
- Participate in a Workshop that will get you started on your own Center or Solution
- Located in the Worldwide Hub for VR
EON Reality is hosting EON Human 2.0 Consortium Conference 2017 to help explain the current Augmented and Virtual Reality (AVR) ecosystem and how this technology is being used by educational institutions, Fortune 500 companies, and governments around the world. The EON Human 2.0 Consortium is a global coalition of technology and development partners and industry users and it aims to establish de facto standards for Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR) knowledge transfer solutions worldwide.
At the event we will showcase AR and VR systems and provide concrete examples on how this technology solves problems and helps people. Specifically, we will highlight how the EON AVR Platform empowers its users to create their own AR/VR applications to enhance key focus areas. Businesses can leverage the AVR Platform to improve their training, marketing, design, and research while also improving the efficiency of their workers. Educational institutions can enhance their lessons and let their students learn by doing in AR or VR.
Key benefits of the AVR Platform include:
- Teaches more in less time.
- Advances education from memorization to higher skills such as critical thinking and problem solving.
- Improves attention rates for trainees and students to make learning engaging rather than a chore.
Network with experts to get a behind the scenes look at what goes into an Augmented or Virtual Reality implementation and learn how you can establish your own Interactive Digital Center.
Version Française – cliquez ici
Attendance is by special invitation only.
Wednesday, October 11, 2017
09.30 – Registration & Refreshments
10.00 – Introduction, Technology Showroom Tour and Application Review Tour, and VR Innovation Academy Tour
12.00 – Lunch
13.00 – Industry Testimonials & Case Studies
16.00 – Network opportunity & & Open showroom
16.30 – End of Conference