Experience the latest in Augmented and Virtual Reality at EON Reality in Bologna, Italy
Learn why Augmented and Virtual Reality (AVR) technologies are changing the world — and how both Fortune 500 companies and educational institutions are utilizing them to improve their bottom line.
WHEN: Wednesday, March 27, 2019 at 9:30 AM – Thursday, March 28, 2019 at 3:00 PM (CET)
WHERE: EON Reality Italy – Worklife Innovation Hub, Via del Lavoro n° 47, cap 40033 Casalecchio di Reno (Bologna), Italy
EON Reality is hosting EON Experience Fest 2019 to help explain the current Augmented and Virtual Reality (AVR) ecosystem and how this technology is being used by educational institutions, Fortune 500 companies, and governments around the world. We’re showcasing the AVR Platform and providing concrete examples of how our products solve problems and help people.
- Learn how AVR technology is revolutionizing learning both for companies and academic institutions
- Experience the AVR Platform delivered on devices ranging from smartphones to building-sized domes
- Walk through theInteractive Digital Center (IDC) setup process from startup to sustainability
- See how EON Reality is addressing the needs of a variety of industries and learn which AVR solution is the best solution for your organization
Join us for two exciting days for practical use cases, technology demonstrations, and sessions on the future of AR and VR. Aside from experiencing EON Reality’s cutting-edge AVR software, global development network, and the world’s largest library for AR and VR knowledge transfer, you’ll also be able to tour EON Reality Bologna, explore the VR Innovation Academy, and learn about the Development Lab’s content creation process.
Specifically, EON Reality will be highlighting how the AVR Platform empowers its users to create their own AVR applications to enhance key focus areas. For businesses, that means improving their training and the efficiency of their workers, while educational institutions can enhance their lessons and embrace the immersive Classroom 3.0 model.
- Learn: Creator AVR lets users create and experience engaging AVR lessons without knowledge of programming or 3D modeling.
- Train: Virtual Trainer lets multiple users remotely train for a task, track their performance, and upload it to a company or academic institution’s internal systems.
- Perform: AR Assist guides workers and students on their tasks while providing real-time instructions to make them both more efficient and safer.
Network with experts to get a behind-the-scenes look at what goes into AVR implementation and learn how you can establish your own Interactive Digital Center.