Experience the future of Augmented and Virtual Reality at the 6th annual EON Experience Fest on April 18-19, 2018 in the worldwide hub for VR in Laval, France. Learn how the Augmented and Virtual Reality (AVR) Platform empowers educational and enterprise users to create AR and VR knowledge transfer applications.
- See first hand how Interactive Digital Centers (IDC) work, from the VR Innovation Academy to the App Factory
- Experience the latest Augmented and Virtual Reality (AVR) applications delivered from Phone to Dome
- Walk through the IDC setup process from Startup to Sustainability
- Meet one-on-one with existing IDC owners
- See how EON Reality is addressing the needs of a variety of industries with the AVR Platform
- Participate in a Workshop that will get you started on your own Center or Solution
EON Reality is hosting EON Experience Fest 2018 to help explain the current Augmented and Virtual Reality ecosystem and how this technology is being used by educational institutions, Fortune 500 companies, and governments around the world. We’re showcasing Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality systems while providing concrete examples on how this technology solves problems and helps people.
Specifically, we’re highlighting how the EON AVR Platform empowers its users to create their own VR/AR applications to enhance key focus areas. Businesses can leverage the AVR Platform to improve their training, marketing, design, and research while also improving the efficiency of their workers. Educational institutions can enhance their lessons and let their students learn by doing in VR or AR.
- Learn: Creator AVR lets teachers create engaging AVR lessons without programming or 3D modeling
- Train: Virtual Trainer lets multiple users train for a task, has their performance tracked, and uploaded to the enterprises LMS’
- Do: AR Assist guides workers on their tasks and provides real time instructions to make them more efficient while being safer
Network with experts to get a behind the scenes look at what goes into an Augmented or Virtual Reality implementation and learn how you can establish your own Interactive Digital Center.