EON Experience Fest 2017 – 123 VIPs from 32 countries held in conjunction with the largest VR and AR exhibition in the world
The 5th annual EON Experience Fest is being held on 3/29 and 3/30 at our French office in Laval. This is the second Fest held in conjunction with Laval Virtual. Attendance is by special invitation only and we’re currently fully booked. Please feel free to visit us at Laval Virtual this Saturday and Sunday (3/25 & 3/26) at Booth A1. Contact us if you have any further questions.
- Located in the Worldwide Hub for VR in conjunction with Laval Virtual
- See first hand how Interactive Digital Centers (IDC) work, from the entrepreneur school to the App Factory
- Experience the latest Augmented and Virtual Reality (AVR) applications delivered from Phone to Dome
- Walk through the IDC setup process from Startup to Sustainability
- Meet one-on-one with existing IDC owners
- See how EON Reality is addressing the needs of a variety of industries with the AVR Platform
- Participate in a Workshop that will get you started on your own Center or Solution
EON Reality is hosting EON Experience Fest 2017 to help explain the current Augmented and Virtual Reality ecosystem and how this technology is being used by educational institutions, Fortune 500 companies, and governments around the world. We’re showcasing Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality systems while providing concrete examples on how this technology solves problems and helps people.
Specifically, we’re highlighting how the EON AVR Platform empowers its users to create their own VR/AR applications to enhance key focus areas. Businesses can leverage the AVR Platform to improve their training, marketing, design, and research while also improving the efficiency of their workers. Educational institutions can enhance their lessons and let their students learn by doing in VR or AR.
Key benefits of the AVR Platform include:
- Teaches more in less time.
- Advances education from memorization to higher skills such as critical thinking and problem solving.
- Improves attention rates for trainees and students to make learning engaging rather than a chore.
Network with experts to get a behind the scenes look at what goes into an Augmented or Virtual Reality implementation and learn how you can establish your own Interactive Digital Center.
Wednesday, March 29
09.00 – Registration & Refreshments
09.30 – Introduction, Technology Showroom, and EON Entrepreneur School Tour
12.00 – Lunch
13.00 – 16:30 – Testimonials & Case Studies
- Education/Government Track
- Higher Education: Mike Mathews, Chief Information Officer, Oral Roberts University
- Crisis Training: Morten Wenstad, Vice President Security Solutions, EON Reality
- Internet of Things: Karl S. Jónsson, VP – Internet of Things, Zumtobel Group
- Vocational Education: Sock Tin Yeo, Director, Institute of Technical Education, Singapore
- Medical Training: Dr. Anu Khanna, MD, Associate Professor of Ophthalmology Loyola University
- Industry and Edutainment Track
- Tourism: Gloria Guevara,Travel Expert and Former Secretary of Tourism for Mexico
- Energy: Joe Cheben, Former Senior Engineering Associate at ExxonMobil
- Enterprise Virtual Training: Mark Bridgeman, MD, EON Reality Manchester
- Smart City: Sridhar Sunkad, MD, EON Reality Singapore
- Sports Training: Brendan Reilly, CEO, EON Sports VR
Thursday, March 30
09.30 – Registration & Refreshments
10.00 – EON Idome Experience and Tour
12.00 – Future of Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality
13:00 – Lunch
14:00 – Workshops
15:15 – Break
15:30 – 16:30 – Interactive Digital Center Workshop