Join us for the EON Experience Fest 2017 in Laval, France to experience EON Reality’s AVR Platform and our solutions for Industry and Education.
- Located in the Worldwide Hub for VR in conjunction with Laval Virtual
- See first hand how IDCs work, from the entrepreneur school to the App Factory
- Experience the latest Augmented and Virtual Reality applications delivered from Phone to Dome
- Walk through the IDC setup process from Startup to Sustainability
- Meet one-on-one with existing IDC owners
- See how EON Reality is addressing the needs of a variety of industries with the AVR Platform
- Participate in a Workshop that will get you started on your own Center or Solution
EON Reality is hosting EON Experience Fest 2017 to help explain the current Augmented and Virtual Reality ecosystem and how this technology is being used by educational institutions, Fortune 500 companies, and governments around the world. We’re showcasing Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality systems while providing concrete examples on how this technology solves problems and helps people.
Specifically, we’re highlighting how the EON AVR Platform empowers its users to create their own VR/AR applications to enhance key focus areas. Businesses can leverage the AVR Platform to improve their training, marketing, design, and research while also improving the efficiency of their workers. Educational institutions can enhance their lessons and let their students learn by doing in VR or AR.
Key benefits of the AVR Platform include:
- Teaches more in less time.
- Advances education from memorization to higher skills such as critical thinking and problem solving.
- Improves attention rates for trainees and students to make learning engaging rather than a chore.
Network with experts to get a behind the scenes look at what goes into an Augmented or Virtual Reality implementation and learn how you can establish your own Interactive Digital Center.