Join Capgemini and EON Reality on 3rd April for an exclusive, visionary journey through Digital Transformation. The event has been specifically designed for business leaders in Energy and Water.
Last year we released results from our joint research programme with MIT which proved that businesses that master Digital are 26% more profitable than those that lag.
This year we will show you how you can make it happen.
You will gain hands on experience of real digital solutions that cover the breadth of a Utilities’ operations – Customer, Employees and Assets – and learn about the techniques that have successfully enabled leading companies to become a digital business and radically improve performance, including:
- Digital evolution of SAP ERP – you will see how enhancing the user experience for core processes can have tangible and positive business impact
- 3D Virtual Reality training solutions developed by EON Reality for the energy and construction industries that have significantly reduced training time for asset management engineers by over 70%
- A Gamification solution that shows how to drive business transformation from digital initiatives
- Where:EON Reality experience centre, near to Media City- the North’s Digital Hub, One Central Park, Northampton Road,Manchester, Greater Manchester, M40 5BP
- When:Thursday 3rd April 2014, 10:30 am until 5:00 pm. Refreshments will be available on arrival from 10:00 am
- The event will be followed by an optional dinner in the centre of Manchester at the Malmaison
- Who:Senior Leaders in the following areas: Customer Service, HR/ Field Force Managers, Asset Management leaders & Network/Plant operators
Please RSVP by clicking below.With limited space and a high calibre level of attendee, please feel free to communicate to Capgemini if you wish to extend our invitation to anyone else within your organisation in order for us to manage the space and facilities effectively.