Learn how Augmented and Virtual Reality Interactive Digital Centers are transforming education. Since 1999, we’ve been providing educational institutions, such as Eastern Iowa Community College, Lehman College, Imperial College, Cornell, Carnegie Mellon, Oral Roberts University, and Nanyang Technical University, with complete Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality solutions that teach more in less time and advances education from memorization to higher skills such as critical thinking and problem solving. Please watch a short video describing what we have in mind.
In addition to transforming education, Interactive Digital Centers educate 500 VR and AR professionals, create 250 high skilled jobs in AR and VR, and 2,000 secondary jobs over four to five years.
Sign up for this IDC webinar on January 19th at 7:00 PM PST ( January 20th at 11:00 AM SGT) to understand how you can leverage these technologies and help your region innovate.
You will specifically learn how IDCs have provided partners with the following benefits:
- Implemented disruptive innovation 4.0 learning methodologies
- Delivered a new campus wide mechanism to reach out to students, industry leaders, and donors/philanthropists
- Enhanced reputation for research and innovation based on the latest AR and VR solutions
- Improved retainment and recruitment of both students and professors
- Hear directly from academic board members, student, parents, alumni, and faculty on the positive impact of the Interactive digital center:
- Helps colleges and universities teach more in less time
- Advances education from memorization to higher skills such as critical thinking and problem solving.
- Improves attention in the classroom and awaken a student’s curiosity for learning